Apr 10, 2009

Good Friday

It has been a good Friday. Sara Madalin and I have enjoyed our day together. We spent a little time at home this morning then went out to run a few shopping errands. We've been looking at strollers for "big girls" and Reagan and I decided the time had come to get one. So, she and I went and got her new stroller. She LOVES it. This is a picture of her in it this afternoon once we returned home.


After Babies R Us and a couple other stops, we paid a surprise visit to Daddy at work. Sorry, I forgot my camera and my phone was almost dead, so I don't have any pictures of that. But she really had a good time visiting there. 

I thought I would take time to share a couple of Sara Madalin's sweet gifts that she's received in celebration of her first Easter. First, here is a hand-painted egg that B.B. and Scooter gave her.



Each year they get one for Trey and Hayes. B.B. wanted Sara Madalin to start a collection too. It has her name painted on it. (I'm a terrible photographer, I'll be the first to admit.)


And it also has a bunny painted on it. On the bottom is the artist and year.


She also got an Easter basket from her friend Noah at Mrs. Gail's. 


She got it yesterday, but this is the first time I've let her hold it. Why? Because I knew there would be plastic grass all over the house if I gave the basket to her. And what did she do when I gave her the basket? She started pulling all the plastic grass out.


There was also candy in the basket. She got upset because she couldn't figure out how to open it.


And finally, our last shot. Anyone want to guess what this is? 


Her first pair of Pretty Shoes. We went to the Shoe Choo Train today. I don't know who was more excited when we walked in, me or her. She wanted to eat all the shoes and I wanted to buy them. We will definitely have to visit there again.

post signature

2 comments:

Regina and David said...

love the new stroller, LOVE the Easter egg, the basket, and the new pretty shoes! Glad you had a great day out together. Happy Easter!

~the mccrarys~ said...

aw! in the first photos on here i first noticed those cute shoes & thought i hadnt seen her really wear any before! they're adorable!