Apr 10, 2009

He Knows My Name

Sara Madalin and I are about to start our day. We have errands to run, people to see, all that busy stuff that, for some reason, seems important. But I had just a few minutes this morning to read a couple friends' blogs before I left. If you get a chance, you should read Melanie's  post for today. You're much stronger than me if it doesn't bring a tear to your eye. It touched me so much that I have to share it. Oh, how I've needed to be reminded of this message. The song she refers to, I've listened to it countless times over the past several years. As I've listened, I've wondered, "Does God really know me? Does He really see me? Does He even hear me?" 

Yes, He does. 


1 comment:

Paige said...

Thank you for sharing the link to Melissa's blog. What a beautiful post. This is one of my favorite songs as well.

Happy Easter to you and your family!