Apr 25, 2009

Me and My Boys

Mommy, Daddy and I went on a little road trip this weekend. We went to North Mississippi to see my cousins, Elijah and Jeremiah. Aunt Brandi and Uncle Jeff were there too. But I was most happy to see the boys. They have LOTS of toys. And their Mommy lets them bring their toys anywhere in the house. They don't have to keep them in a play pen like I do. 


They also had toys you can climb on. Aunt Brandi let me bring one home with me.


They also have a couple dogs. One stays outside, but one got to come inside with us. His name is Lightning. He isn't as sweet as Taco, but he's ok.


My cousins also have a whole room full of toys. I wish I had a room full of toys. Man, they've got it good.


My favorite toys of all were the tools. Who says tools are just for boys? Well, my Mommy, but what does she know, really?


Like my hat? My cousins also have lots of costumes and dress up things too. They like to dress up like Spiderman and Batman and football players. They are so much fun!


But do you know what's not fair? They get to go outside and play with water guns. And I have to stay inside. So not fair. 



I like my cousin Jeremiah and all, but he needs to stay away from my Daddy. I was sitting in my Daddy's lap, and Jeremiah came over and tried to sit there too. I did not like that AT ALL.


Before we left to go home, we went to the park for a picnic. Mommy took a few photos of us because we're all so cute. Here is Elijah and Jeremiah.


Mommy took photos of all three of us too. She said it's hard to get a photo where all three children are looking at the camera and smiling. Especially when one of the children is trying to eat the grass.


Here I am with my cousins. I was so glad I got to see them. They were so much fun. Loud, but fun.


Right before we left, Elijah and Jeremiah found a frog in the water. So they touched it. Cause they're boys.


Well, if they were going to put their hands in the water, I was too.

I had lots of fun with my aunt and uncle and cousins. I can't wait to see them again.

post signature

1 comment:

Paige said...

So cute! Cousins are so much fun.