Apr 4, 2009

Sick? Who's Sick?

You'd never know by these pictures that Sara Madalin has had pneumonia this week.


She somehow got into her diaper bag again. This time, she pulled everything out, along with the entire contents of her toy basket, and spread it all over the living room. I promise I keep my house tidier than this.


Then, her Daddy brought an old diaper box and Diet Coke box in there to let her play with. At one point, the was inside the box. Then she decided she'd rather climb on it.


And even if the house is messy, who can be upset when you have such a sweet face looking at you?

post signature

2 comments:

Regina and David said...

I wish I could look that cute when I was sick, HAHA! I love the first picture of her showing her teeth. She's too cute.

~the mccrarys~ said...

aw! i'm glad she's feeling better now!