May 22, 2009

Flashback Friday #16

For the past few Fridays I've been playing along with Kelly's tour of homes that she's hosting. Each week she asks that we show a particular room in our home and she allows us to link to our blogs using her blog as a host. Then we can click around on other participants' blogs and see what everyone's house looks like. Well, this week, she's featuring dining rooms. I thought about it, then decided I'd probably pass on participating this week because currently, my dining room table looks like this.


So, instead of taking pictures of my dining room, I thought I'd go back to the flashbacks I was doing before she started her tour. And how could I flashback this week to anything other than Sara Madalin's birth? I know I did that a little in yesterday's post about her birthday. But I thought I'd repost this video. For those who've followed us and read our blog from the beginning, you've probably watched this almost as much as I have. And some of you have watched it once or twice and don't care to see it again. That's fine. But for those of you who are new, this is the video that we showed at Sara Madalin's dedication service last June. It features photos and videos of her birth and the first few days after we brought her home.  The two songs that are featured are "When Love Takes You In" by Steven Curtis Chapman and "I Was Made to Praise You" off our Praise Baby CD.


post signature


4 comments:

Katie (and Tony) said...

Unbelievably amazing! Thank you for sharing such precious memories.

K Storm said...

Well, I've had my cry for the day *sniff*! What a little miracle! Isn't God great?

caryn said...

I'm new to reading your blog, thank you so much for reposting this video. What a great video for her to have when she is older.

Suburban Housewife...Not so much said...

Ok Melinda! I have a cold and tears rolling down my face from this video, put the two together and it's not a pretty picture. Love it! And Happy 1st birthday Sara Madalin!