May 4, 2009

Funny Home Videos

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet. We thought it was hilarious. 

Last weekend when we went to spend the night with my sister and her family, she kept telling me that they didn't know what they were going to do because their dog (a Jack Russell Terrier) kept climbing over the fence and running off. We didn't quite understand what she meant. Until the next morning when we went outside and Reagan filmed this.

video

video

We kept going and getting him just to put him back in the pen, so we could watch him climb back out again.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Talented dog. Naughty but talented. Send that one off to funniest home videos. :)

Jennifer said...

This is hilarious! Yes, I agree, you should send that to funniest home videos. :)

Heather said...

lol...I guess with determination we/animals can do whatever we set our mind to, and he wanted to run free! :)

~the mccrarys~ said...

omg thats insane! that dogs like houdini! lol

Carrie said...

Thanks for stopping by! We are looking for a new dog...we will NOT be getting a Jack Russell Terrier!!! haha! That's insane! Good to meet you!

K Storm said...

Don't fence me in!!!

I used to have a dog that could climb cyclone fence...some dogs just have to run!

Jana said...

Um I do believe you are the one that gave them this dog!