May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

What a fun Memorial Day afternoon. We went over to B.B. and Scooter's after Daddy got home from work. We got to see Anna, Amy, Craig, Shannon, John, Trey and Hayes. We also met some friends of John and Shannon's.

Hayes LOVES Sara Madalin. Since she was a baby, he's always wanted to hug and kiss on her. 


Look how big she is sitting on this toy. My baby girl is really growing up.


Amy is always so funny. We can always count on her for a memorable photo.


Angie (Shannon's friend) and Shannon. There was so much food and tons left over.


After everyone ate, Amy, Reagan and I took the kids down to Aunt Bobbye and Uncle Charlie's to swim a bit. The water was a little cool for Sara Madalin. But she would not be quiet until we let her stick her feet in. She wanted so badly to swim with the bigger kids.


Trey is an excellent swimmer. He dives off the diving board and swims all over the place.


There's Hayes, kissing on Sara Madalin again.


Me and my girl. She was clapping at something one of the boys did. After we left B.B.'s house, we went and bought a front facing car seat. I still can't believe she's big enough for that. I can't wait to see how she likes it. I know she's going to love facing forward and being high enough to see everything around her. 

post signature

3 comments:

Heather said...

I almost cried when we bought the front facing car seat...another sign that my "baby" was growing up too quickly. The good thing was that she LOVED the new car seat. The first time we drove with it she was nervous though, and would grab onto my arm from fear. But it didn't take long for her to love being able to see, she even "flirts" with other people in their cars when they pull up beside us, I look over and there will be someone in the car smiling and waving at her as she hams it up. I think Sara Madalin will enjoy being able to see too. Great pictures, as always!

Paige said...

Looks like you guys had a great, but busy weekend! Hope you have a great week.

Blessings!

blessedmomto7 said...

I love that last picture of you and your girl-TOO PRECIOUS! That food looks absolutely delectable (I"m on a diet :)