May 14, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Tuesday night, Mommy, Daddy and I went to watch my cousin, Mitch, play baseball. He is a Senior at Jackson Prep. He's a pretty good player and we wanted to see him play in his last tournament in high school. Next year, we'll get to see him play in college.

When we got there, I saw my Aunt Susan. I really love my Aunt Susan. And I really wanted to take a picture with her, but there was something I saw tied to strings a few feet from us that kept distracting me.


It was BALLOONS! My Uncle David got one for me. He got me a blue one. Blue is my favorite color right now. What? You didn't know I knew my colors? Sure. Well, I know blue. Daddy taught me. Anyway, I got a blue balloon.

There was a man there, standing behind our seats, from the local TV station. He had the biggest camera I have ever seen - and I've seen quite a few cameras in my life. Hello??? Have you people met my mother? I smiled really big for him, but he didn't take my picture. He kept the camera aimed on those boys playing baseball. He must not know who I am. I'm going to have to tell Mommy to send him a link to my blog.


Here's Mitch. He was about to hit the ball in the pictures below.




He hit it!!! Then he ran really fast. Then I got distracted by the balloons again so I'm not sure what happened next.

After a few more people hit the ball, there was a lot of yelling and hugging. And guess what, Mitch and his team won the baseball game! That was so much fun!

After the game I got to see Mitch. I had a little talk with him. I told him he played really good. Then I asked him if he saw all the balloons. And could he hook his favorite little girl cousin up with a few? Please?

post signature

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That last picture is PRECIOUS!

Jami Ainsworth said...

I agree about the last pic. All together darling post. I got tired of spending much time a the baseball field and chasing a toddler (Natalie's daddy), but now I sure miss all of it...except chasing her at the ball field...which I recently at a playoff game...though it wasn't nearly as stressful since I didn't have a child playing.