Jun 22, 2009

Carousel Ride

Saturday afternoon we out to do a little shopping. We went to a local furniture store (warehouse, actually - there's so much stuff, it's overwhelming). Inside the store is a carousel. We thought Sara Madalin would enjoy riding it. She LOVED it.



I had a video of her but could never get it to upload. If I have time, I'll try later this week. But, for all you skeptics, after seeing her on this, I think she's going to enjoy Disney - even at 18 months.

post signature

3 comments:

K Storm said...

Does that make furniture shopping even more fun??

Sugar's Mommy said...

For her it did.

Anonymous said...

She will love Disney now and everytime you show her the pictures. Each time she goes there will something new for her to experience. And Mommy and Daddy will see everything thru Sara Madalin's eyes. I love carousels and especially Sara Madalin on one. Her little eyes just show such excitement.
Luv ya, Pat F.