Jun 21, 2009

Daddy's Girl



Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the World!!!

I love my Daddy. I'm always so excited when he comes home from work. I give him a big smile and a tight, tight hug. Sometimes, I fall asleep while my Daddy holds me. That's ok. He doesn't mind.

We watch Fox News together. I'm not as interested in it as he is. But that's ok. He also watches Baby TV with me. And he's not as interested in that as I am.

In the mornings, while Mommy starts getting ready, I keep Daddy company by coming and getting in the bed with him. My Daddy also teaches me things. He teaches me about colors and the alphabet. I want to be smart just like my Daddy.

I love my Daddy. He's the best Daddy in the whole world. Happy Father's Day, Daddy. I love you very, very much.

post signature

No comments: