Jun 4, 2009

How Did I Get So Blessed?

I don't know how or why, but I am so very blessed. Look at this sweet, loving beautiful girl who knows me as her Mommy.


Wednesday evening after I got her ready for church, I thought she looked so cute that I took her out back to her favorite spot, her rocking chair, to take a few photos. She was very cooperative. Before I realized it, I'd taken about 50 pictures of her. These are the 5 or 6 I narrowed it down to. And before I get emails asking, the camera I used was my Canon Rebel SLR. I'm not a photographer by any means. I don't even know if I typed the name of the camera correctly. I just have a good camera (that Reagan researched and bought) and a very easy subject.





I could just about eat her up. She came home with her Daddy from church and she was asleep when he brought her in. I went in to help him change her into PJs for bed. She drank a little milk and then looked at me and held her arms out. How could anyone say no to that? I love this little blessing more than my life.

post signature

7 comments:

Greetings from Guatemala said...

It worked today!! :-) She is precious.

Anonymous said...

Of course you love like that. God wants His children to be blessed with children and he expects us to love them more than our life. She is just adorable. Luv ya'll.
Pat F.

Katie (and Tony) said...

You inspire me to want to be a better mom! Your words have touched my heart this morning, when I needed it most. Thank you...

Rebecca Powers said...

She always looks so happy!

I have a Canon Rebel also, and have yet to figure out how to properly use it! My pictures always come out dark. :)

Cindy Lou said...

Oh...she is so precious! I think that my favorite is #3 picture! I love taking snap shots and they end up looking soo GOOD!!! And when we are blessed we have to remember that God loves us so much that he gave us that wonderful gift!! He is sooo good to me!!! I could never repay him for all the wonderful blessings in my life!! Ok, I could just keep on and on! Have a great day and just enjoy every moment of life!!!

Ashlee McCrary said...

that bottom part is the sweetest story! her hair is getting more & more curly every day it seems! i love curly blonde hair!

Heather said...

You have a stunning little girl on your hands! I too love when Gia reaches her arms up for me to pick her up, it just melts my heart even more than it already is.