Jun 2, 2009

Kisses for Daddy

Sunday morning before church, Sara Madalin was so loving to her Daddy that I had to have a few pictures. She's going through a stage where she gives lots of hugs and loves to snuggle up to whoever is holding her. It is so sweet.


Think they're crazy about each other? If you said yes, you're so right.


Too bad I didn't have the video camera going, because she was telling us a thing or two. Actually, I was trying to get a good photograph of her outfit. This is a hand smocked, hand sewn bubble that I bought at the Canton Flea market last May. She was so pretty in it.


For those who are wondering, the cup drinking is getting better every day. She's drinking whole milk at her meals. The amount she's drinking varies. She's also drinking some water and juice through out the day. The bottle is a thing of the past. She fusses just a little when it's time for bed, but really just because she's sleepy. She's sleeping much better since she's gotten tubes. She went to sleep around 8:00 last night and I went in to get her up around 6:30. That seems to be a good pattern, as far as I'm concerned. She's also eating like crazy. She ate 2 jars of baby food Sunday morning. Most meals she eats at least two jars. Monday night, she ate 3 jars, had some milk, then also had some puffs. I think, even if she'd been full, she'd have wanted the puffs. She LOVES puffs. So, all in all, our baby girl is growing more and more. She's not quite walking yet, but she wants to. She is starting to stand without holding on to anything. I've not seen her take any steps, but Reagan said she tried to take one Sunday afternoon. Whew, I don't know what we're going to do when she starts walking. She's already busy enough for me. 

post signature

3 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi, I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

Melanie said...

Love the bubble outfit! I've been wanting to get up to the Canton flea market. One of these years I will do it!

Ashlee McCrary said...

i wish my girl was snuggly like sara madalin! treasure that every second (as i'm sure you already do!)