Jul 6, 2009

Blog Hop 7/7/09 - Favorite Picture


This week I'm participating in a blog hop that Brent Riggs and MckMama are sponsoring. The theme this week is to post your favorite picture and this just happens to be one of my all time favorite pictures of Sara Madalin. It was taken on our back porch before we left for a "Tea for Two" fundraiser at Rosemeade. To see that original post, click here.

My understanding of the rules is that by adding my blog to the hop list, I'll have a blog list added to my blog so that those who visit my blog can link to other participants. It's a fun way to meet other bloggers. I'm going to try it this week and if I get it right, I might try again next week. But don't hold me to that. I'm still not sure I know what I'm doing this week, much less hoping for a repeat. If you want to play too, click on the MckLinky icon below.

MckLinky Blog Hop

21 comments:

New England Girl said...

Awww! What a cutie! She is absolutely adorable. :)

Just stopped by on the blog hop. Have fun hoppin'!

Momma2AnUnbornAngel said...

Awwwww....she is so adorable...I am sure you are proud....just hoppin through...

Paige said...

I know you had a hard time just picking one! You have so many great photos of Sugar. I loved the one you did pick though.

Jadehollow said...

Darling Lil Princess.. Beautiful Blog! Happy Blog Hoppin'
Debbie

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a great picture....and a cute girl.

Love this blog hop and am anxious to meet lots of new friends...

Erica said...

Stoppin by to say hi. Great pic isn't she just so pretty in pink. :)

erica_haggins@hotmail.com

A little piece of 7th heaven said...

She's a cutie...visiting via the blog hop:)

Taking Heart said...

Very sweet!

Get Real Girl said...

Stopping by from the blog hop! What a beautiful photo and beautiful girl!

Stacie said...

What an adorable outfit! Very sweet picture.

Lovin Lane said...

I enjoyed hopping through your blog and looking at all your cutie pics..... She is precious.... Marcy

Heather said...

This picture is so stinkin' cute!! She is adorable!!

Katrina said...

That picture is squeal worthy!! :)
You can't help but smile!

Whimsical Creations said...

What an adorable photo!

Hopping by from Buffalo, NY...

=D melanie

Mommyof2girlz said...

Aww she's so happy, love the tutu. Happy blog hopping :)

Together We Save said...

Great picture.

Sheila said...

Hoppin in to say hi. She is so cute, love the tutu too!

Alicia W. said...

Just blog hoppin and wanted to say hello. I'm Alicia from S.C - Nice to meet ya! :o) Your blog and family is precious.

Holly said...

Here from the hop! Every girl needs a pretty tutu! ;)

Crystal said...

What a cutie she is!!!

Firefly Photo Jewelry said...

She is such a cutie. Love the little tutu! I really enjoyed hearing about her VBS adventures :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!