Jul 8, 2009

VBS 2009, Day 3 - By Sugar

So today's Wednesday, and our 3rd day of VBS at my church. I knew that my morning would require a lot of energy, so I started with a good breakfast. I ate two cereal bars - one apple and one blueberry. And I had my morning cup of milk. I kind of like this new diet I'm on. And I especially like the part where I get to feed myself. Here I am after almost completing my 2nd bar.

After breakfast, we went to VBS. Only today, my Mommy didn't take too many pictures of me. She said she needed to take pictures of some of the other kids.

After she finished, we got ready to leave. As we were leaving, Mrs. Peggy gave me a little toy. Our theme this week is centered around Australian things. And so she gave us all little koala bears. I loved on my bear once we got in the car.

Then I tried to eat him.
WHAT???? I'm hungry. I can't help it.

After nibbling on my bear for a few minutes, my fatigue overtook me. Mommy says it was either that, or I was crashing after all the sugar I'd had this morning. We can't be sure which is the real reason.

Tomorrow I'm not going. Mommy can't make it, and let's just be honest - she's my only ride, seeing as how my car seat is in HER car. I kind of have to go where she goes. It's an inconvenience at times, but I'm learning to live with it. Even though I won't be there, I will share some pictures and stories with you tomorrow of some of my friends that Mommy took pictures of today. I can't wait for you to meet them.

post signature

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Another cute post. I love the picture of her with her messy fruit bar face!

Paige said...

Okay.. All day I thought about Sugar's day at VBS! And I couldn't wait to get home to hear about her day. Sorry she won't be posting tomorrow. = )

Lynn said...

Thanks for making my day. I can't help but giggle everytime I read your blog. It is the first thing I do every morning I get to work. That is bad, isn't it. Just don't tell anyone, ok.