Aug 2, 2009

A Dip in the Pool

Saturday afternoon Sara Madalin spent a little time at Aunt Susan's while Reagan and I went out to do a little shopping. After a little nap, she sat out by the pool for a little while and watched some of the other children play until we got back.

Here she is with her cousin, Mandy. She loves Mandy. And she LOVES that football she's holding.

Here she is with Aunt Susan, Reagan's sister. Aunt Susan was feeding her goldfish.

Once we got back, we changed into our swimsuits and went back to play in the pool. I couldn't really get a good picture of her because she was constantly moving. She had to touch everything out by the pool. Aunt Susan has one of those waterglobes. Sara Madalin thinks it's another ball and she wanted to hold it.

She got in the pool to play with Daddy for a little while. She has no fear. And loves the water. I'm going to have to keep a close eye on her.

She showed everybody how she can kick-kick-kick.

Oh, and here's Scooby. Mandy thought he looked cute here.

Here's Sugar after swimming for a few minutes. I think this was after she'd jumped off the side to Daddy. I was inside so I don't have a picture of that.

And here's our little family.
God has blessed us so much. I can't even begin to describe how good God is to us. Yes, I would like a little more sleep sometimes. Yes, I have toys strewn all throughout the house. No, our life is not perfect. But we're blessed. So very blessed.
post signature

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like you have a little fish on your hands! Cute pictures.

Ashlee McCrary said...

i love her ruffly bikini!