Aug 1, 2009

For the Dogs - By Sugar

You know, since I started walking, Mommy and Daddy have been giving me more and more responsibilities around the house. First, I have to carry my own diaper bag to Mrs. Gail's. And now, I have to feed Taco. Aren't there Child Labor laws or something? Next time Mommy leaves that MacBook unattended, I'm going to look that up.

Anyway, Friday morning I could tell Taco was hungry, so I went to the pantry and got her bag of dog food and brought it into Mommy and Daddy's bedroom where her bowl is.

If it wasn't for me, I don't think Taco would ever eat. Between me crumbling up what's on my plate and dropping it down to her on the floor during my meals, and now me feeding her dog food she's well fed. I'm pretty sure she's going to like me more than Mommy or Daddy soon. Maybe she'll forget all those times I pulled her ears. What do you think?

Anyway, back to the task at hand. I brought the food in and picked up her bowl. But that was as far as I got. Mainly because I don't know how to get the food from the bag to the bowl except by picking out one piece at a time. And that would take forever. So, Daddy helped with the rest.

And where was Mommy? Not helping me and Daddy, that's for sure. No, she was there with that camera. While me and Daddy worked. When's it our turn to kick back and blog and her do a little work around here?

post signature

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hahaha, too cute!

Cindy- My Life HIS Story said...

I love that she has a wrinkle on the top of her knee. Just adorable!