Aug 8, 2009

I've noticed something...

I was picking up around the house the other day and I noticed something.

Here's my bathroom.

While we're getting ready in the mornings, Sara Madalin plays in here.

And this is my closet. While I'm pressing our clothes for the day in the laundry room (right off this closet), Sara Madalin plays in here.

And this is our living room.

While we're eating breakfast in the morning, Sara Madalin plays in here.

Anyone else notice a similarity in all those pictures?

Evidently, everything is more appealing if it is in the middle of the floor in which ever room you happen to be playing in at the time.
post signature

3 comments:

Heather said...

Gia seems to think the same way as Sara Madalin does. She loves to dump things out all over the floor and if I try to pick them up and hears me she comes rushing right in to dump it all back out again. I think I have to get used to having a toy cluttered house from now on.

Baylee's Mommy said...

Of course!

Ashlee McCrary said...

that seems to be the way of toddlers for sure! sometimes i have to let rylie make a mess somewhere else while i clean up another one! lol