Sep 4, 2009

America's Next Top Model

My daughter, the one with ALL the personality, she likes to play in my closet. I'm sure I've mentioned it. Friday morning, I was getting ready for the day and she was playing in the closet. I have drawers in there where I keep belts and scarves and other accessories. So, I went into my bedroom and called for her to come to me so we could leave. I turned around and this is what I saw.

I hear scarves are in this season. Obviously, she heard that too.

I grabbed the camera, which is never far from my reach, and began snapping pictures. You'd have thought Tyra Banks was standing in front of me. She stood in one place, kept looking straight at the camera, and started posing.

Then hands down and behind the back. Oh, and "smiling with her eyes."

Now, with the scarf worn differently, but still looking STRAIGHT into the camera.

Those girls on Top Model better watch out, there's a new runway diva in town.
post signature

7 comments:

southerninspiration said...

An adorable diva!!! ;)

suzanne

Avery's Mommy said...

She is so cute!

Lynn said...

That's a mommas girl. She has been watching you too much.

Courtney said...

These pictures are too cute and I am still laughing at your comentary. I am afraid she is going to give you some pretty good fits as a teenager!!

Elise said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

Melanie said...

Fierce!

Heather said...

The girl does know how to accessorize! That third one from the top is way too adorable!