Sep 21, 2009

Around the House - By Sugar

I helped SO much around the house this past weekend. I really don't know how Mommy and Daddy got anything done before I was born.

First, we went upstairs and started cleaning out the bonus room. Mommy threw away some things, I think. Daddy carried things downstairs as she told him to. I really didn't pay all that much attention. I was busy inventorying all Daddy's paint and working supplies and tools.
So much to get into, so little time.

You can see by the wall behind me that Daddy's been pretty busy up in this room already. I'm sure my Mommy will give a detailed description of what he's been up to. She's very fond of sharing long narratives of what goes on around here. My Granny Martha had a talk with her about that.

Don't worry, my Daddy was there with me the during my entire inventory process. He never even let me touch most of that stuff in the pictures.

After such a busy weekend, I hope they let me get some rest this week.

post signature

4 comments:

The Glenn Gang said...

Just so you know, I love your long narratives!

Jami Ainsworth said...

me too

Courtney said...

So cute. She is a busy little girl!

Heather said...

Talk about toddler heaven...lots of big people tools all around to explore.