Sep 14, 2009

Blue Jean Baby

After a Summer full of cute shorts outfits and sun dresses, it's time to pull out some of Sara Madalin's Fall wardrobe. Sunday night I let her wear a cute pair of jeans and a top I picked up for her last week at Target. I just couldn't get over how cute she was in her jeans, so I had to take a few pictures of my "Blue Jean Baby."

She wasn't exactly cooperative while I was trying to photograph her. She kept running all over the place. I guess she was excited about wearing her jeans too.
Or maybe she was excited about her shoes. It's one of the new words in her vocabulary - "soo."

I think she looks like a little model in this next picture. (I told ya'll - America's Next Top Model.)

She was actually just rolling around on the floor. Mainly, because I had just told her NOT to roll around on the floor.


Oh, so cute. I imagine that in the blink of an eye I'll be taking pictures of her like this as my cute teenager. In case I've not made it obvious, I am NOT handling all this "growing up" very well. It's moving too, too quickly for me. The past several nights, before I go to bed, I go into her room and just stand over her crib and watch her sleep. She's already such a big girl.

Here she is right before we left for church.
You'll notice we had to put a gate around the TV and electronics in the living room. There are far too many buttons and lights on that stuff. Busy-girl was getting her hand popped so much, we decided to just make it inaccessible to her.
post signature

6 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

So cute! I bought B some jeans from Target a few weeks ago. I buy from there because they have pants with adjustable waist bands. Baylee is SO long legged and her waist is so tiny. I have bought 24 month for the length but they fall off of her waist. YAY for Fall clothes ;)

Jami Ainsworth said...

So cute! Lot cute clothes from Target for my little Natalie too!

Avery's Mommy said...

LOVE those jeans! Flare leg...how cute! And I am with you. This is going wayyyy too fast for me too!

Carrie said...

Soooo cute! I love all the new fall clothes and cannot wait to pick up a few things for Allie Claire!

Courtney said...

These pictures are adorable!

Ashlee McCrary said...

shes so pretty momma!!