Sep 22, 2009

Eskimo Kisses

Reagan has taught our little Sugar how to give Eskimo Kisses. And she LOVES to give them. She tickles me so much when she does it.


She pushes not just her nose to my nose, but also her forehead to my forehead. And she presses down as hard as she can, while keeping her eyes open looking right at me. Then she giggles. It's so funny. It makes me laugh until I can hardly breath.

But the funniest thing is, she knows she's making me laugh. And if there's one thing that she loves more than giving Eskimo Kisses, it's making her Mama and Daddy laugh. If we laugh at her for doing something, she will do it again and again.

So, I get lots and lots of Eskimo Kisses. Because they make me laugh. Or more importantly, because my little Sugar likes to make me laugh.
post signature

8 comments:

The Glenn Gang said...

I'll try to remember that. It may be awkward and all but if you love eskimo kisses then eskimo kisses it is. ;-)

(From Max, of course! I hope that is okay?)

Jana said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Tell her that her Jana is coming to see her cause she needs Sugar's eskimo kisses!!

K Storm said...

So cute!

Heather said...

These pictures take the cake, I'd say the absolute cutest ones I've seen to date! I think it's because those pictures captured a very sweet moment between mommy & her little girl.

Beth said...

This is one of the cutest pic's yet! Love it.

Ashlee McCrary said...

aw eskimo kisses are so sweet!

Penny said...

Aww, so sweet! :)

Courtney said...

She is so sweet!