Sep 28, 2009

If You're Happy and You Know It

Look at that little grin. I love it!

This was my Sugar Sunday morning before we left for church. She is such a big girl these days.

I had pre-school Children's Church Sunday morning and night. Sunday night I brought Sara Madalin in for the music and puppet portion of the service. She LOVED the puppets.

And of course, she loved the music. Here's Anna giving her an instrument to play during music time.

She's getting her shakers ready to make some noise.

We were singing "If You're Happy and You Know It". The other kids were clapping their hands, so she put her instruments down and started clapping her hands.

Then it was time to "Shake, Shake Shake."

She didn't want to go back to the nursery after playing with the bigger kids. She had so much fun.

post signature

2 comments:

Paige said...

So cute! I can't get over how much she's grown. Have a great week!

Baylee's Mommy said...

The first picture is GREAT!