Sep 12, 2009

A Sassy Saturday with Sugar

We have had a good day together. We actually all slept a little later this morning. Sara Madalin let us doze until about 8:00. But once we were up, she was more than ready to go. She played and helped me unload and reload the dishwasher - if you call closing the door every time I turn my back to her, helping, that is. She must have played hard, because by about 10:00 a.m. she was ready for a nap. Normally, she doesn't lie down for a nap until noon. So, I decided I'd lie down with her. We slept for 2 HOURS! And it was so good.

After our little nap, we went upstairs to help Daddy. He's working on the bonus room. (I'll have pictures of that and the office next week. Can't wait to show it off.) While she was up there, she found one of my old cell phones. And what happened next?

I think she was texting Jana.

And then she called her Aunt Brandi.

No, the phone isn't activated. But she had fun playing with it.

We went out this evening to pick up a few things at the mall. Want to see a little girl who is serious about shopping? Here she is.

Don't step in her way. She has her purse and her Minnie and she is ready to shop.

After shopping, and a great dinner where she got to try cheesecake for the first time, she decided her day was done. She fell asleep drinking her milk on the way home.

We have so much fun with this sweet girl no matter what we're doing. I can't even remember what life was like before her.

post signature

1 comment:

Paige said...

Very sweet! Love the photo of her on the phone. You two better start banking lots of rollover minutes for her. Looks like she plans to be very social!