Oct 29, 2009

Dancing at Disney

I promised a few people that I would publish some video from our trip last week. So, I'm going to do that over the next few days. There are so many video files that I don't want to put them all in one post.

This first set of videos is from our lunch at Hollywood Studios last Tuesday. Sara Madalin had to move to the beat of her favorite songs, "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" and "Hot Dog."

video


I think she has a crush on the lion from JoJo's Circus.

video

post signature

6 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

Those are the CUTEST videos I have ever seen! You could tell she wanted them to pick her up so badly! I bet they hate that part of their job. Sweet children wanting to be held and they can't pick them up. I know I would! PITY!

The Glenn Gang said...

See, everyone was completely right. She is WAY TOO young to go to Disney. (rolls eyes!) These videos prove it. You should have left her at home. :-)

PRECIOUS!!!!

I laughed a lot watching our videos from the dance party. SM was shaking it. Even ole' Baptist Boy Jonah got some rythym out there!

K Storm said...

Oh. How. Cute!

Paige said...

Precious.. just precious! What a magical place!

Courtney said...

So cute. It looks like she had a wonderful time!

Penny said...

I think when she grows up, she'll be writing songs about you and Reagan like Taylor Swift's "I Had the Best Day With You Today." =)
I wondered if Sayra looks at your blog. I think it would confirm to her on a daily basis that she did the right thing. Not just because you can take her to Disney, but the overwhelming evidence of your love for her shines through every post and how happy Sara Madalin is. =)