Oct 24, 2009

Luau at The Polynesian Hotel

We are staying at the Polynesian Hotel at the Disney Resort. We had reservations Thursday night for a luau here at our hotel. I don't have a lot of pictures of the luau itself, but I do have plenty pictures of Sara Madalin that night.

She loved the whole thing - the dancing, the music, the food. She was captivated the whole night.

She was so sweet and even gave me a little love during dinner.



After the show, she and about 50 other children HAD to get up on the stage and play.

Here I am wrangling my wild child away from the venue.

There's a lagoon behind our hotel with a little sandy beach. We took a quick photo there before heading to bed for the night.
post signature

2 comments:

Penny said...

Too cute! =)

Katie (and Tony) said...

Now THAT is an awesome Polynesian outfit for a Luau!!! too cute!!!!!!!!!
Katie