Oct 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

We took our little Sugar to the Pumpkin Patch Saturday. She's changed so much since we took her last year. As soon as we parked the truck, she started pointing and saying, "Ball." She thought the pumpkins were a big bunch of balls. She had such a good time. I don't think there was one pumpkin in the whole bunch that she didn't touch.

I promise I didn't stage this next picture. She just sat her little self down, looked at me, and smiled like she was a model. That's my girl.

She just walked all over that place and had the best time. I followed with the camera and her Daddy followed to make sure she didn't get too muddy.

This picture looks like she's turned to me just to be sure I'm still there watching. Don't worry, Sugar, Mommy's not going to miss anything.

She kept trying to pick up the pumpkins. But they were just a little too heavy.




She kept coming back to this pumpkin. I think it might have been because it was a different color than most of the others.






Look at this face. She was trying so hard to pick up a BIG pumpkin.

To me, she is the most beautiful thing God has ever made. Whether she's looking at the camera, or not.



This was my favorite picture of the day. She finally found HER pumpkin.

post signature

7 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

These are great pics. We are taking Avery next weekend. She is so sweet. She reminds me so much of Avery!

I love the "All about the drama" shirt. Avery is a.k.a. Miss Drama Queen!

Baylee's Mommy said...

Your pictures are GREAT! I am so jealous! B will not look at the camera and smile....MUCH to busy!

Kristin said...

Awwww! Those pics are just precious! She is so beautiful!! I love the little pumpkin she picked out in the last picture...so sweet!

Mandi said...

That is so sweet, I look forward to the day when I can take my own children to the pumpkin patch!

Ashlee McCrary said...

these are ALL great photos of her! she's gettin so big & prettier by the day!

Melanie said...

Where is the pumpkin patch? I would like to take my girls!

Penny said...

They're all good, but the first one is my favorite! =)