Oct 8, 2009

Swimming Lessons - By Sugar

Hey everybody! It's me, Sara Madalin.

Mommy said I could do another blog post. So I thought I would tell you about my swimming lesson this week. Daddy went with us. He took the pictures. He takes much better pictures than my Mommy. But let's keep that between you and me.

Here we are singing our "Ring Around the Rosies" song. It's how we say hello to everybody in our class.

In this picture, Mommy is trying to make me do the Monkey Walk. It's where we hold on to the side of the pool and walk with our hands to the end of the pool where I can touch the bottom.

I'm not sure if you can tell by the look on my face, but I'm not that fond of the Monkey Walk.

Here we are in the shallow end of the pool. I'm practicing walking. I'm pretty good at that. Obviously not good enough for an "M" though. But don't get me started on that.

This is how I blow bubbles. I like blowing bubbles. It's one of the things I do best.

And here I am with my Mommy as we were leaving. We had a good time, can't you tell? Swimming is lots of fun.

post signature

1 comment:

Paige said...

So cute! I am glad she is enjoying swimming lessons.