Nov 20, 2009

Flashback Friday - Wedding Anniversary, Part 2

Last week I shared a few photos from our early years of marriage. I'm concluding that look back today with a few more pictures.

In 2003, we traveled to Copper Mountain, CO so Reagan could do some skiing. I DO NOT ski. But I shopped and painted several pieces of pottery while we were there.

We traveled to Hollywood in the Spring of 2004. We enjoyed going to Disneyland and driving over to nearby Laguna Beach.

We flew to San Antonio in November 2005. We enjoyed a lot of great food while we were there.

The best Lobster Ravioli I have ever eaten was on our 10th anniversary trip to Hot Springs, AR in 2006. It was a relaxing vacation. We saw some beautiful scenery as we drove through the countryside.

We drove to Gulf Shores, AL for our 11th anniversary. We wanted to do something special for our anniversary so we took formal beach pictures. Then, later, we went to dinner in our formal attire. We got a few looks, but it was nice to dress up.

Last year, 2008, we flew to San Juan, PR. It was our first vacation away after Sara Madalin was born. It was difficult to leave her, but we enjoyed our time together. This is a picture of us right after we finished our zip line trip.

I'm so thankful that we've had an opportunity to experience so much together during our marriage.
post signature

3 comments:

Amanda Negley said...

Thanks for sharing these pics! I enjoyed seeing them, I saw last weeks as well. I can only pray my husband and I have so many wonderful adventures together! I wish you both many many many more years of happiness together!

Courtney said...

You guys have taken some amazing trips. Thanks for sharing.

Carrie said...

Wow! Seeing your pictures makes me want to travel more. You all have been to some wonderful places. What great memories you must have!