Nov 28, 2009

Muchas Gracias

When we arrived home tonight I noticed something on the ground outside the garage. I got out of the car and as soon as I picked it up, I knew what it was and who had left it.

A few weeks ago, a friend of ours who serves with her husband as missionaries to Mexico called me. Their names are Larry and Norma Mitchell. Mrs. Norma wanted to know what characters Sara Madalin liked because she wanted to get her a blanket. I thought that was just the sweetest thing. Well, tonight Brother Larry had brought it by and left it while we were out. I brought it inside the house and let Sara Madalin open it.




Of course, she was more interested in the bag than the blanket at first.

They don't know it, but they could not have gotten her anything that she would enjoy more. She loves blankets. She has several that I have to rotate for her to sleep with. If there is a blanket on the sofa or a chair, she has to pull it off and lie on it. Reagan opened this one and laid it out on the smaller sofa in the living room. Sara Madalin climbed up on it and rubbed it. It is so soft.

So, muchas gracias Brother Larry and Mrs. Norma. We love you.
post signature

3 comments:

Ashlee McCrary said...

oh i love her christmas tree shirt! we just got that in a local boutique here & i'm dying to get rylie one!

Paige said...

What a cute blanket! I love blankets too and have them all over my house.

Its So Very Cheri said...

That's how it'll be christmas too.

cheri