Nov 9, 2009

My Little Michaelangelo

Saturday evening we headed north for a trip to Fresh Market. Reagan and I love to shop there from time to time. He likes the coffee. I LOVE the fresh fruits and vegetables. Before we did some shopping, we decided to eat dinner at an Italian restaurant, Biaggi's.

While we waited for our food, our genius of a daughter did a little coloring. Would you look at how well she did coloring that flag and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. She is very advanced in the arts. Although, she's still learning the colors of the Italian flag. (Ahem.)

Ok, ok, so she didn't really color ALL the pictures on that page. But she did a pretty good job with the red. THAT was ALL her.

She is a little obsessive when it comes to the crayons. She may not being using them all, but she wants to hold them all. If she would see me with one, trying to color, she wasn't happy until it was in her possession. I hate to break it to her, but she has a lot to learn about sharing.

post signature

3 comments:

The Stairs Family said...

Your Sara Madlin sounds way to much like my Carson (18 months). They would be a pair together!

Avery's Mommy said...

Love the owl shirt!

Carrie said...

Beautiful artwork :) I think I was at that same mall yesterday. Funny!