Nov 3, 2009

Trick or Treat

Saturday night we went North to go trick or treating with Reagan's sister. Here's our little Snow White before we went out.

Look at that big girl walking up to the first house. She's so big.

She LOVED getting candy. The only probably is that she kept wanting to put her hand in for more and more and more.


Here she is walking with her Aunt Susan. She loves Susan.


And wouldn't you know it, we saw a cute little doggie at one of the last houses. This dog was a little scared of all the attention.

She was so much fun. And it was fun to watch her.

post signature


4 comments:

Mandi said...

She looks so cute, I'll have to catch up later and see what happened to her poor forhead, but I've been on my honeymoon and now we're in my hometown packing up my things and we forgot a computer and don't have internet. But I wanted to wish you a happy national adoption awareness month! when I get home and am back on my computer I have something I'd like to give you...it's a graphic, but you can put it on your blog if you'd like. hope all is well!

Paige said...

She is a doll as Snow White! Love the boo-boo band-aid as well! It added a stylish touch to her costume!

Courtney said...

She looks adorable in her costume!

Avery's Mommy said...

Cutest Snow White EVER!