Nov 6, 2009

Visiting Aunt Jana

Sara Madalin had her stitches removed Thursday. She did pretty good until the doctor actually came in. When she saw him, she turned from him and clung to me. Here she is BEFORE he came in.

It only took a couple minutes for the stitches to be removed. I'm pretty sure I can remove them myself next time.

After we left the doctor's office, we drove to Canton to have lunch with my friend, Jana. Jana works for the tourism office there. They are in the middle of decorating the town for Christmas. We got a sneak peak at one of the museums.



Wonder if her name is on that "good" list Santa is holding.
post signature

4 comments:

Mandi said...

I use to always look at the naughy list and good list that were decoration for my name too! how sweet! I just read the blog about her forhead, poor girl. I hope it doesn't scar too bad. they have some great scar reducing meds too...

here is that graphic i was telling you about...if you would just right click and save it to your comp that'd be great!

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/mandiv23/adoption%20tags/ribbon8.png

Heather said...

Even with a boo boo she looks adorable. Sorry to hear about her accident and glad that you all weathered her first ER visit. I'm hoping and praying not to have one in the near future for my babygirl but know it's only a matter of time.

Courtney said...

So glad the stitches are out. I love the bow in her hair!

Ashlee McCrary said...

She looks so grown up in that top picture!