Dec 23, 2009

City Drug Party 2009

Tuesday night we attended the annual City Drug's Christmas Party. It was held at BassPro Shop in Pearl. We arrived a little early to look around. Sara Madalin took a quick little nap on the ride there. That nap did wonders for her. She was in such a good mood when we got there.

Here are many of the employees of City Drugs and Krystal Gravel.


The food was so good. And Sara Madalin actually did pretty well. Before we ate, she made her rounds to see everyone. I don't think there was one person she didn't smile at or stop to touch. She is quite the ham when it comes to social gatherings.

Here is Hayes and B. B. during dinner.

Scooter and Trey.

This is so sweet. Hayes came over to talk to Sara Madalin and then she leaned over and gave him a kiss.

After we ate, I changed her clothes because I knew she'd be asleep before we got home. She normally goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:00. It was 9:00 before we even finished dinner. After she was changed, we walked around for her to see the animals. She loved it.

But by the time we left, she was so tired she just put her head down on Daddy's shoulder.

I think she enjoyed herself. She was asleep about 5 minutes after we left.

post signature

4 comments:

Courtney said...

What a great night and wonderful place to have a Christmas party. I think she would get along with my nephew Logan because he always has to make the rounds at events!

The Glenn Gang said...

It makes me laugh because all of the sweetest pictures of you with SM, you are holding her hands. Most people see that as mother love and just wanting to hold on to as much of her as possible. After spending some time with her, I realize you are holding her hands just to have a better grip! :-)

I'm not sure who took that picture of the two of you but it *ALMOST* trumps some of your favorite photographer's photos! ;-)

The Glenn Gang said...

Oh, and Reagan, that was a wink!

Carrie said...

I've read your blog for a while, and I saw you at Bass Pro last night! I would have said hey, but I didn't want you to think I was some freaky stalker! Haha. We had just stood in line forever getting our little girl's pic made with Santa, and it was WAY past her bedtime too. Anyway, what a small world, huh?!