Dec 3, 2009

I Spy - By Sugar

I spy 2 trees
By our front door.


And inside, on the mantle,
I spy 5 more.

In the guest room I see a tree
With seashells from the beach.

In the kitchen, there's a golden tree
Behind photos, my hands aren't meant to reach.

I spy another big tree
On a plate white and clean.

And then I see 3 more
Gold, red, and green.

But the one by the window
Is the one I love so.

I've touched this tree so much,
I now call it "No-no."

You can see MANY more trees by visiting Kelly's Korner. Kelly is hosting a blog party. Check it out.
post signature

13 comments:

The Stairs Family said...

That literally could be published as a childrens book! So creative and cute. As a mom of 2 toddlers (20 months and 3), I completely understand what you mean. Sometimes these decorations are more of a headache than enjoyable. But then again these are also the moments that I wouldn't trade for the world!

♥ sarahbeth. said...

omg i love all your trees! so cute!

Schluter said...

I love all the trees. So fun how you showed all of them on various things around the house!

From Marriage to Motherhood said...

I love your small tree in the kitchen!

I'm pregnant with a little girl who is due to arrive in less than 6 weeks {around the second week of Jan}; we look forward to welcoming her into the world and celebrating the beauty of Christmas with her next year!!

Summer said...

Very cute poem to go along with the trees! Ha! Ha!
I love the sea shelled beach themed tree and the No No tree!! Ha! Ha!
Summer :0)

M Oliver said...

I love your wreath! How did you make it?

Kristi said...

This was such a fun tour. Thank you! Christmas blessings to you!

Embellished Bayou said...

What an adorable post, thanks for sharing all your cute trees! I love the beach themed one!

Kathryn said...

Love the rhyme! The trees are great!

Melissa said...

How creative! Very cute!

Tara said...

I love all your trees. I really like the one with your shells. The way you wrote the post was so cute.

Stephanie said...

soo cute!

The Pressley Family said...

Very cute poem!! And trees!!