Jan 21, 2010

18-Month Check Up

Wednesday I picked up Sara Madalin a little early from daycare and took her for her 18 month well-baby check up. (Never mind that she's already 20 months old.) We had a short wait, which is always SUPER fun. Luckily, I had brought some snacks. So, while she destroyed the paper on the examining table, she had some cheese-its. Here's a short video of her asking for "more" and saying "Peas." I love her little voice. Her crazy curly hair... I don't know about that.

She's growing and maturing well. All her reflexes and stats are great. She interacted well with Dr. R. She now weighs 24 lbs. and is 31 1/2 inches tall. What a change from her birth! She was 18 1/2 inches long and only weighed 5 lbs. 14 oz. My baby is definitely growing up.

post signature

3 comments:

Regina and David said...

it's much cuter when she says more, thank you, and then please, LOL. looking forward to seeing her on Saturday.

Laura said...

So. darn. precious.

K Storm said...

I like hearing that little voice say "peas"...love it!!!