Jan 11, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Please bare with me (and Reagan). I'm having some problems with my Mac not recognizing our wireless internet, or something like that. I don't have a clue what the problem is. All I know is that normally when I click on my Safari icon, I can access the internet. Well, that's not happening right now. My tech support guru, or Honey as I call him, is working to fix things.

I do have pictures from Sara Madalin's first day at BIG girl daycare. I'll post those and talk about the events of the day as soon as my Internet capabilities are restored. But for now, know that she had no trouble adjusting. Which isn't all that surprising, I guess. She never ceases to amaze me.

I also have the access code if anyone is interested in seeing the proofs of her latest photo shoot with Mrs. Jennifer. We went Saturday morning and had photos made in her green velvet Christmas dress, an ivory dress (that was supposed to have been taken on her first birthday - I am such a bad, slacker mommy), some photos taken in a knit hat (that make her big, beautiful, blue eyes jump off the screen), and a few fun photos on a little step ladder. Mrs. Jennifer hyped her up on "smarties" and they had a grand time. Again, anyone who wants to see those, email me and I'll send you the code.

Anyway, I'll post some pics and give some details as soon as I can. I stole Reagan's Mac for a minute and thought I'd post a quick update.

post signature