Feb 24, 2010

Groovaloo

Reagan and I had a date night Tuesday night. We went to see a dance troop called Groovaloo. It was quite interesting. It's amazing to see how the dancers are able to move the way they do. It was also neat to hear the stories told by the dancers about how they came to be a group. Here's a short video clip I found of the group dancing. Just imagine this going on pretty much non-stop for an hour and a half. I'm pretty sure they all sleep well at night. I told Reagan that if Sara Madalin was a year or two older, she would have REALLY enjoyed it.


8 comments:

Penny said...

Cool. I love the pictures in your new header. =)

Lauren said...

Looks like a blast! And by the way, I am in LOVE with your new layout. Just in case you don't hear it enough, she is adorable!

Regina and David said...

I love your new layout! Looks like a cool show you all went to.

The Glenn Gang said...

I used to be in that group. Had to give it up when I met my husband. He was always busy with people wanting to talk to him so I had to be there to keep those people away.

Crystal said...

Oh how fun is that!!!

Baylee's Mommy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog header!

K Storm said...

I thought about taking Sissy to see that...I'll bet is was great!

The Stairs Family said...

Oh my word I just love your layout- my favorite one of yours so far! I love the bright colors and the pictures of SM are just adorable!