Feb 17, 2010

Mamas, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys

Tuesday night Reagan and Sara Madalin went to the Dixie National Rodeo with Aunt Susan and Uncle David. I don't think Sara Madalin was quite as eager to be there as everyone had hoped.

Reagan did say she liked seeing the animals. She even sat on a bull. He showed me a polaroid of her on it. I said, "Please tell me you didn't really sit my baby on a live bull. That's fake, right?" But he was real. Reagan said she loved it and even pet it some. The quality of the picture wasn't all that great or I would publish it in this post.

Here they are right before the rodeo started.

I'm not sure what's happening in this next picture since I wasn't there. But I do know that those are people on horses. And that's what the rodeo is all about. Or so I hear. I've only attended one and I don't remember much about it.

And here's Sara Madalin with her Uncle David. They look very interested in the people on the horses.

Reagan and Sara Madalin didn't stay the entire time. He said she was really tired and cranky. The artist that was to perform that night was Tanya Tucker. I hate that Sara Madalin missed that. "Delta Dawn" HAD to be more entertaining than those people on the horses.

post signature

2 comments:

The Glenn Gang said...

Surely you could have found some cute shoes to wear to the rodeo!

Carrie said...

Stop it! Delta Dawn AND the rodeo!? Girl, that's too much. I can't believe you missed it. Sara Madalin is just beautiful!