Feb 12, 2010

Sharing the Love

Sara Madalin got her first Valentine's Day card of the year Thursday. It was from her Mamaw and Pappaw. Mr. Brown has sent us a Valentine's Day card every year that Reagan and I have been married, with the exception of one year when he was in the hospital. Then, when Sara Madalin came along, we (me and Reagan) stopped getting cards. Funny how that works, huh?




It was an audio card. And she played it and played it and played it.

She knew Mommy didn't get a card. But, because she wanted me to feel loved and needed too, she did this.

That's almost a whole carton of eggs. I had put them on the counter in the kitchen. I was planning on cooking them. Those plans changed.

While I was talking on the phone thanking Reagan's parents for sending Sugar her card, she pulled them off onto the floor.

Mama loves you too baby.

post signature

4 comments:

Laura said...

Uh-oh!! How in the world did you clean that up?

pplltt21 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie said...

Girl, I am laughing so hard. I just knew I was the only one with a pretty little girl/terrible tornado. Good to know, I am not the only one trailing behind a little miss cleaning up mess after mess (:

K Storm said...

Oh no!