Feb 23, 2010

She's a Rock-Eater

Friday afternoon when I picked Sara Madalin up from daycare, they were all on the playground. I was able to sneak up on her and take a few pictures before she noticed me. This next picture was the one I took right after I said her name and she turned to see me standing there.

She was sitting there playing in the rocks. She's tried to eat rocks in the past when we've taken her out in the yard. I wonder how many she's eaten off this playground and none of us even realized it.

post signature

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Too funny, my baby is dirt eater---big time, dirt eater!

Penny said...

Our preacher's little boy is now four, but for a couple of toddler years, he too ate a lot of rocks. Every time he was in the driveway or church parking lot you had to check his cheeks. =)

Crystal said...

Oh she's a cutie!!!