Mar 23, 2010

Aww-ainge

Translation: Orange

Our girl loves fruit. Bananas, Apples, and Oranges. Sunday morning, before we went to church, Reagan peeled and put some of those "Cuties" oranges in a covered bowl for her to snack on during church. When we picked her up from the nursery after service, it was evident that she had enjoyed them.

This was a picture of her while we were waiting on lunch. (Another snack - cheese bunnies.) Notice ALL the orange juice on the front of her shirt. At least she enjoyed it.

post signature

3 comments:

K Storm said...

We love those cuties...sometimes my shirt makes that evident too.

Casey said...

My kids also love cuties and I can't tell you how many shirts end up with the juice all over them!

K∂riиє* Smith. said...

So Cute !
Following you from MBC,
when you get a chance, please check out my blog and follow me back?

Cheers!

Half Brazilian-Half Irish
http://halfbrazilianhalfirish.blogspot.com/