Mar 6, 2010

Life Ain't Nothin' but a Funny, Funny Riddle

Thank God she's a country girl.

Saturday morning was so pretty that we spent it outside. Reagan was doing some yard work and Sara Madalin decided she'd help.

But then she got in some mud and Reagan had to chase her down.

I cleaned her up and then we went back out to collect a few sticks. What can I say, she is who she is and the girl likes sticks.

And just when I thought she was content with the sticks, she was off again.

I'm not sure where she thought she was going. But she was moving there as fast as those little legs would take her.

After some playing, I took her inside for a bath. Then, we went back out just in time for a four-wheeler ride with Daddy before lunch.

She grinned from ear to ear the whole time she was riding. I see many four-wheeler rides in her future.
post signature

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Love the John Denver reference, I haven't heard that in a long time!

Paige said...

She is a doll! You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl!