Mar 15, 2010

Parks and Recreation

Sunday afternoon after our nap, Sara Madalin and I decided to go to the town just south of where we live and play in the park. Well, the park was PACKED, so we went downtown and walked around.

There is coy pond next to the railroad. We stopped by there to see the "shish".


We also climbed up in the gazebo and ran around some.

And finally, she climbed her first tree. Actually, she didn't technically climb. I placed her in a low limb and let her sit there. She LOVED it!


And of course, no walk outside is complete unless we collect a few sticks.

I can't wait to spend some time outside with her now that the weather is so warm and pretty. Maybe one day soon we can actually go to the park. I think she'll really like that.

post signature

7 comments:

Les said...

I've been lurking for a while and I just have to say as someone who is currently going through infertility, your adoption story brings tears to my eyes each time I read it. You'll be in my prayers as you pursue another adoption!

Casey said...

Ok seriously she is just sooo cute! How old is she? It looks like you guys had a wonderful day out! I am excited for warmer weather and more days outside!

Sabine Schoepke said...

Beautiful pictures and she is soooo cute!! My twins are a 'gift' as well, which according to the doctors was NEVER supposed to happen. But now here they are!!!

Greetings from MBC!!

xoxo Sabine
http://LotsOfLittleBlessings.blogspot.com

Tami said...

How utterly adorable! My kids didn't collect sticks - they collected rocks! So everywhere we went, I ended up with a pocket full of rocks!

Following you from MBC/FFF

Courtney said...

What a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon. I love the pictures of Sara in the tree!

Prakash said...

Cute pictures in an attractive blog !!!

Im following you from FFF.
Hope you follow me back
http://www.educational-wooden-toys.net

Avery's Mommy said...

Love the one of her in the tree!