Mar 11, 2010

Picture Perfect

Today was Spring picture day at Sara Madalin's daycare. I wanted to dress her in something cute, but not something I would worry about her messing up since she'd have it on most all day. I picked this cute little dress I got at Target and pair of sandals.

Look at her vogue-ing for the camera. She was all about those shoes and she knows how to model them. I think she's going to be a little like me when it comes to foot fashion.

And here she is her teenage "I don't care... whatever" look.

A quick picture with Mommy (who wasn't wearing lipstick) before she and Daddy were off to daycare.

I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out. If I were a betting woman, I'd pretty much put money on the fact that the hairbow didn't make it until the class photo was taken.
post signature

13 comments:

Amanda Negley said...

how adorable! my sister's hair would never look the way it did when she left the house in school pictures, ha!

Nic said...

Oh. My..Word..She is beautiful! I love her hair! =) God Bless

Courtney said...

So cute!

Stacey said...

Love it! Takes me back, and on my blog today I celebrate my oldest child's 25 birthday. Time passes by so quickly - enjoy! She is so CUTE!!!

Carrie said...

She is such a cutie! I don't know what we would do without Target.

Jennifer said...

Cute Cute and Cute! Those curls and that sweet little face are just adorable- :)

~nancy~ said...

following you via MBC

http://www.mypersonalfitnesstransformation.blogspot.com

~nancy~ said...

cute kids

www.thehusaileybunch.com said...

Hey there...stopping by from MBC FFF... to let you know I've given you an award to you, check it out here...
http://thehusaileybunch.com/you-have-received-the-stiletto-award/

Hope your week is great!

Casey said...

Oh my goodness, how cute!

Jami Ainsworth said...

Speaking from a photographer's point of view and a mom's, you did well in your selection: very spring looking, but yet durable and warm (noticed long sleeve top too). It seems they have spring pics at school too early. My daughter had them last week at school. We never buy them because duh! She lives with a photographer, but it was an opportunity to wear "regular" clothes. It was too cool to actually wear spring clothes!

Adorable and I bet she was fun to photograh too!

Lynn said...

As always, pretty as a picture. I love the pic with her little foot out posing for the pic. Oh, by the way, the girl I work with has children that go to the same day care. She recognized SM from me calling her in here to read your blog. Isn't that funny? Everyone knows that sweet little face.

Heather said...

She is growing up so fast! And just getting more and more beautiful! Love the dress, and shoes of course...who can forget the shoes when they make the outfit?!