Apr 27, 2010

Dinner with Bee-Beep

This past weekend we had dinner at Bonefish with Johnny, Ann, Amy, and Craig. Mrs. Ann's grandchildren call her B. B. That's what we call her when talking to Sara Madalin too. I kept telling her all afternoon, "We're going to dinner with Scooter and B.B. We're going to see B.B. tonight." Well, when they came to pick us up, I said, "Sara Madalin, who's here?" She said, "Bee-Beep." So, now Mrs. Ann is Bee-Beep to her.

We all met Amy and Craig at the restaurant. Sara Madalin was so excited to see Aunt Amy. I think she wore Amy out going in and out to see the water and the quack-quacks.

Then it was Bee-Beep's turn. She and Sara Madalin walked round and round in the restaurant door.

Sara Madalin held on to our pager for us so she could let us know when our table was ready.

She mostly ate ketchup for dinner. The girl loves to dip everything in it. But rather than eat what she dips in it, she just licks the ketchup off the food. And of course, everybody knows that the ONLY thing to follow up a dinner of ketchup, is two scoops of vanilla ice cream.

One guess as to who ordered the ice cream for her.

We love eating at Bonefish and we love spending time with these great friends.

post signature

4 comments:

Regina and David said...

we love bonefish too and can't believe we didn't make it there with you all while we were home. that has to be first on our list for our next visit!! glad you had a fun night. we love Amy too! :-)

Laura said...

A girl after my own heart! I eat ketchup on EVERYTHING!!

Amanda said...

How sweet!! I love "Bee-Beep" that is the cutest little name ever! I use to eat ketchup that way too....I think most kids do it, haha, and my hubs will eat ketchup with steak...yea, I don't get it, haha...

Courtney said...

What a fun time with friends. Logan does the same thing with ketchup!