Apr 9, 2010

I Love Swim Days

We are still attending swimming lessons on Tuesday afternoons. It's been a year now and she is doing really great. She loves it. But she really loves seeing her friend, Max. As soon as we pull into the parking lot, she starts saying his name.

Before we swim or even see Max, she has to stop and pet the pony in the lobby. He's one of the mechanical animals they change out from time-to-time.

Then she plays a little hide-n-seek.

Then right before lessons start, she gets in a little running.

Finally, we swim. This is a picture I took of her and Max after lessons. They look tired.

They are so funny. Any other time they are running and laughing and smiling. Not here. They just sat there. I think they were exhausted.

Before we leave, we get a cookie and swing for a minute or two. Because what's the point of swimming if you can't have a little sugar afterwards?

Here she is on the way home. I posted this as my Wordless Wednesday. She looks like she's pouting, but I don't think she was. I think she had just figured out how to fold her arms like that. And boy was she proud. Right after I took this picture she grinned at me, as if to say, "See what I can do?" She sat like that for a while.

Until she fell asleep.

I love swim days.

post signature

No comments: