Apr 12, 2010

It's Hard to Find Good Help These Days

Thank you to everyone who voted in my paint color poll last week. I went with the gold. I liked the warmth and color. I hope it looks good in our living room. I'll definitely post pictures once it's painted and I have added our new furniture.

Speaking of new furniture, I took my design team with me Saturday to pick out a few final pieces for the living room and dining room. Lots of help they were. I turned my back for one minute and this is what they were doing.

I tell ya, it's hard to find good shopping help these days.

Isn't she funny? She saw her daddy sitting like that in that chair and she HAD to climb up there and be just like him. Hands behind the head and all. Oh, and as far as shoes go, as I have mentioned a time or two before, she's a country girl. She pulled her shoe off about 2 minutes after we entered the store.
post signature

No comments: