May 23, 2010

2nd Birthday Celebration Part 1

Last Friday was Sara Madalin's birthday. I took her to school for a couple hours so that she could have cake with her classmates. I went back around 10:30 for their lunch and cake. She was surprised and excited when she turned around and I was there.

Ms. Jo-Jo showed Sara Madalin her cake before she cut it.

Hot dogs, cheetos and birthday cake. I'm sure it was yummy.




After cake at school, we stopped by to see Mrs. Gail for a minute. Friday was the last day that Mrs. Gail's daycare was open. She kept Sara Madalin from August 2008 until January of this year. We loved her as Sara Madalin's sitter. I hate that she's closing. But I know that she's prayed about it and God has great things in store for her.

We visited with Mrs. Gail, then went home for a little nap. When Sara Madalin woke up from her nap, she started calling for her Daddy. Daddy was at work. So, we went to see Daddy at the store. He was happy and surprised to see his baby girl.

I bet Sara Madalin is the only child her age who celebrated her birthday by riding around on a scooter at her daddy's office. What a life she has! ;-)

As you can see in the next picture, our daughter has control issues. She was not happy that her daddy was driving the scooter and not letting her drive. Because of that, the scooter ride was short-lived.

We ended her birthday with a trip to a local Mexican restaurant for dinner. Saturday was her birthday party. I'll have pictures of that next.

post signature

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm so glad she had a great birthday!!