May 7, 2010

Flashback Friday - Mothers' Day 2009

It was only one year ago, so it's not too much of a flashback. But it was, and always will be, a very special day for me. It was my first Mother's Day with this precious girl.




In just one short year, she has changed so very much. One thing has not changed - she loves her Momma and her Momma loves her.

I had to include this next picture too because it cracks me up. I had my first Mother's Day flower and I was so proud of it. Sugar wanted it so bad. I gave in and gave it to her right after this photo was taken.

post signature

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I want to be the first to say "Happy Mother's Day!" :)

Stephanie M. Page said...

Precious Pictures!! Happy Mother's Day!

Regina and David said...

she looks soo small in these photos.