May 28, 2010

Girls' Night Out - Free Bird

Thursday night, several of the ladies from our Sunday school class decided to have a girls' night out. We made reservations at Easely Amused and a few of us met before class for dinner. It was really fun to get together and visit and laugh for a bit. We all enjoyed it and came away with very unique paintings at the end of the night.

Here are Regina and Julie during the early stages of our paintings. We marked and outlined our rooster first.

Here's Becky. She is so funny. When I walked around to her with my camera, her eyes got really big and she said, "Don't you take a picture of this!" But her rooster turned out really cute.

And here are our final paintings. They are all so different.


It was a fun girls' night out and I hope we can do it again soon.

post signature

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm planning a night of card making and snacks some time soon! I can't wait!

Denise Darnell Davis said...

We just passed by the Watermellon Patch and I remembered it from one of your posts! I'm hoping on our way back home from Destin we have time to stop, looks like it might be yello box heaven! Ha!

Deana said...

What a great idea for a GNO!

I'm following you from MBC:)
www.momstheglue.blogspot.com

Mama Lungo said...

Thanks for stopping by a leaving a sweet note! I am your newest follower! Your family is lovely.

flmom said...

What a fun night out! Following you from MBC.

Wendy said...

Wow! That really looked like a lot of fun. I used to do pottery painting, but not girls night out. More Sara and me night out with Auntie Liz and Lorna!

I am following you from SF at MBC. Please check out www.kiboomu.blogspot.com when you get a moment. Hope you enjoy it too!

XO
Wendy

Paige said...

Looks like so much fun! Hope you have a great week.

Brittany said...

That is a great girl's night out! Fun!